- This event has passed.
CRASH COURSE INSTITUTIONAL FUNDRAISING
15 November 2018, 10:00 - 16 November 2018, 17:00€750
Do you want to become more successful in your institutional fundraising? Then this two-day crash course is for you! This fundraising training will provide you with tools and ideas which you can use straight away in your daily work.
During the fundraising training you will learn the following:
- How to develop your programme fundraising plans – what does it take to fundraise, what investment in time is needed and how can you measure your performance? You will learn how to build or improve your own fundraising plans.
- How to find fundraising opportunities – We will look into the donor country funding as well as the foundation market. You will know where to find opportunities and how to analyze them. Prioritization is important; we will give you the tools to focus.
- How to build and maintain relationships with (prospective) donors – What approach to take per type of donor? We will provide you with the tools and knowledge on this essential topic.
- How to organize the efficient development of a sound proposal – Here you will learn how to set up a proposal team, organize a kick-off meeting, and make sure everyone understands their role. We will discuss planning and go / no-go moment procedures.
- How to write a winning proposal and design a program – You will learn about building a logical framework, and get new insights into Theory of Change.
Sign up by sending an email with your name and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!