Website COFACE Families Europe
COFACE Families Europe is looking for a full-time Communication officer (permanent contract, full time).
The Communication officer will be in charge of managing the full range of COFACE communication activities. In particular, the officer will be responsible for all digital communications, awareness raising campaigns, media relations, and the creative development of multimedia deliverables. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an international, inspiring and friendly workplace.
- Coordinator of COFACE Families Europe communication strategy.
- Liaising with the member organisations of COFACE.
- Build and maintain campaigns based on COFACE outputs.
- Website management.
- Management of social media channels.
- Design and develop digital content (videos and/or infographics).
- Editor of the bi-monthly newsletter, media releases.
- Working on publications including the annual report.
- Research new media opportunities to disseminate COFACE’s work.
- Build networks with EU Brussels-based press, and national press.
- Logistical support for communication aspects of COFACE events and campaigns.
- Liaise with key external communication service providers.
- Academic degree and at least 3 years’ relevant work experience in Communications, PR, and/or media industries
- Experience and knowledge of EU affairs
- Strong interest in the work of civil society in the field of family policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Good knowledge of French. Additional languages are a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in design editing software (e.g. Adobe) is a plus
- Proactivity. Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills. Leadership.
- Experience using CMS (WordPress). Avid user of social media.
- Ability to work autonomously in a small team.
- Ability to manage a complex workload, to plan and prioritise.
- Experience of fund-raising and crowd-funding tools is a plus.
- Based in Brussels, Belgium
- Contract: Permanent contract, Full time (37h/week).
- Salary between €2600 – €3100 gross/month, depending on experience and qualifications, plus benefits (13th&14th month, luncheon vouchers, pension scheme, telework bursaries, generous annual leaves, flexible work arrangements and more).
- Deadline for applications: 14 May 2021 COB
- Interviews will take place in Brussels/online the second half of May
- Starting date: 14 June 2021
Candidates are invited to send a letter of motivation and a curriculum vitae to [email protected] to the attention of Elizabeth Gosme, Director. The applications will be processed in full confidentiality.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however we are only able to contact those who are shortlisted.
More information about COFACE Families Europe www.coface-eu.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org