Website The Foundation for Art & Healing
The Foundation for Art & Healing (FAH) is experiencing rapid growth with the development and launch of new programs to support its two core initiatives, The UnLonely Project and Black Health and the Arts and seeks a detailed-oriented and communications-savvy Program Manager to join the team. The Program Manager will report to the FAH Director of Programs and work closely with other senior executives to advance the growth and development of the organization’s key programs.
The FAH Program Manager develops and manages the implementation of complex creative expression-based programs that are delivered in community and corporate settings, and requires working with partnering organizations, facilitators, evaluators, and participants.
With the opportunity to work remotely and participating in meetings via Zoom and similar, the location of the Program Manager position is flexible. However, it is important that it be within reasonable travel distance to New York City for in-person meetings when necessary.
- Track and manage the development of all aspects of the programs
- Coordinate the creation of core materials (blog posts, press releases, curricula, evaluation questions, etc.) for each audience/demographic as needed
- Oversee evaluation collection and analysis
- Stay abreast of recent research and relevant conferences
- Work with senior staff to develop funding reports, timelines, and partnership agreements
- Manage day-to-day communications and the stewardship and new development of partnering organizations
- There is room for the responsibilities of the position to grow, depending on individual talent, experience and skills of applicant
- 5-7 years of experience in program management/delivery for community health programs or similar
- We are particularly interested in talking to candidates who have experience working in diversity, equity, & inclusion programs and similar workplace-based programming
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a strong attention to details
- Strong record of project management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships
- Comfortable in a client-facing role and serving as a representative to the community
- Experience in managing fast paced, multi-faceted environments
- Possess a team spirit, with the willingness to pitch in where needed
- Familiarity and ease with Zoom and other online communication
- High proficiency in Google apps, MS Office Suite (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Interest and experience in either the arts, arts education, or art therapy is desired
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s Degree is preferred
- Major study in a field(s) aligned to Public Health, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Expressive Arts Therapy, Child-Life Therapy or a related area is highly preferred—significant professional experience in any of these fields, in addition to a Bachelor’s Degree may be equally considered
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Please submit as one file, in PDF—with your full name
- Your CV
- Cover Letter
- References (3): name, title, contact information of three individuals with whom you have worked with, at least one having been your direct supervisor.
- Answers to the following application questions:
- How did you find out about this position?
- Why are you interested in the work of the Foundation for Art & Healing?
- Describe an especially challenging experience that you faced as a member of a professional work team. What was the situation, what did you do, what was the outcome, what did you learn?
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Program Manager in the subject line and save your file with your full name.
Only complete applications will be considered.
There is no deadline for this recruitment.
Applications will be accepted and considered until the position is filled.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified of their standing in the recruitment.
For questions and/or more information, you are welcome to contact Naomi Nobel email@example.com.
The Foundation for Art & Healing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org