Management Assistant at HVFC
We are looking for a part-time Management Assistant (minimum of 20 hours per week) to join our office in Gouda.
Do you want to become part of an enthusiastic and international team of consultants and work in an environment that supports real impact? Would you like to put your organizational and financial skills to use in international development sector? Come and join our team!
About Han Valk Fundraising Consultancy (HVFC)
Our mission is to provide consultancy support for organizations whose missions we believe in – to accelerate business performance and work towards achieving sustainable development goals.
We are based in Gouda, the Netherlands and in Washington D.C., U.S.A. Our international team of experienced consultants provide our partners with the best tools and knowledge available to increase their impact.
About the position
As a management assistant, you will join our team and work under the supervision of the founder.
The position will include direct support to HVFC in their Gouda office (or remotely as long as the Covid-19 crisis will require this). You will support the management team and ensure internal processes run smoothly. You will take on part of the administrative and financial tasks of the organization and help improve these where needed.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the founder and other consultants in their work by planning and preparing meetings, taking minutes, etc.
- Supporting our finance team by booking invoices, prepare payments and monitor our financial results.
- Maintaining, updating and cleaning up of our databases.
- Supporting management in automizing and standardizing of business processes (offers, onboarding, offboarding etc.)
- Planning and organization of internal and external events and travels (team-days, trainings, conferences, business trips etc.)
- Other day-to-day support activities.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- MBO or higher degree and thinking level;
- Experience with administrative and financial work;
- Experience with supporting meetings and organizing events with international teams across sveeral time zones;
- Excellent MS Office and CRM software skills;
- Excellent (near) native written and spoken English and Dutch;
- Strong intercultural communicator with solid organizational skills;
- Impact- and results-driven;
- Excellent intercultural communication skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple activities and timelines across multiple projects;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
What do we offer?
- A stimulating position within a fast growing and dynamic impact focused organization;
- A gross salary of 1,800 euro per month (based on 40 hpw) + 8% holiday allowance + corporate laptop + corporate phone + OV Business Card.
- An informal and flexible work structure that emphasizes well-being as much as it does quality work;
- A one-year agreement based on minimum 20 hours per week with HVFC, with potential for extension. More hours can also be considered.
Han Valk Fundraising Consultancy is committed to creating a diverse work environment and equal opportunity employment conditions. We embrace and promote diversity through understanding and valuing differences in all forms. Therefore, all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of their background, race,religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
How to apply?
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply here.
We encourage applicants to respond as soon as possible as all applications will be processed and evaluated on a rolling basis and the position may be filled sooner than the closing date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
2805 JC Gouda