Are you willing to kill three birds with one stone while refining your fundraising strategy?
This interactive workshop does not only give you the opportunity to learn about tools that will help you nail down your fundraising strategy. It also gives you the chance to get a fresh look on your strategy both from our team of consultants and from your peers; as well as to extend your network over dinner with fellow NGO and fundraising professionals from different countries and backgrounds!
Along with our guest trainer Eva Pineda Hansen, from Denmark, we will share our first-hand knowledge and experience in finding and seizing opportunities to diversify your funding sources. Throughout the day, we will guide you through all the steps required to develop a solid fundraising strategy. We will give you tools and tips to improve your strategy, looking at both the market and your organization. We will also personally follow on the outcomes of this training for your organization in the following three months.
MORE THAN A TRAINING
- Personalized intake prior the training and feedback from your peers and our trainers on the day.
- Aftercare based on the training outcomes in the three months that follow.
- Guest trainer from Denmark to share even more tips.
- Networking dinner with fellow experienced NGO and fundraising professionals from various countries.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Who the main actors of the international foundation market are.
- How to navigate the institutional donor market.
- Which methods are key to develop a successful fundraising strategy based on a practical canvassing approach.
- What role having the right team plays in achieving your fundraising goals.
- How to engage the whole organization in the fundraising effort.
Eva Pineda Hansen & Han Valk
DanChurchAid & Han Valk Fundraising Consultancy
Join the course!
One-day workshop, from 9.00am to 5.00pm
Junior to middle-level course aimed at fundraising/NGO professionals. No specific prior education is required.
€ 495 for one person, € 750 for two! Training material, lunch, networking dinner, peer feedback and aftercare included.
Or book an in-company training
Do you want your team to acquire new knowledge and skills? We can facilitate all of our trainings normally advertised for the public as in-company trainings specific to your organization needs.
You can contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers.
To all our training and coaching services, our Training Terms and Conditions apply.
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
Terms and Conditions