COACHING SESSION OVERVIEW
Have you ever felt like you were struggling with your fundraising goals without a clear understanding of the obstacles?
At HVFC, we firmly believe that organizations can overcome almost any challenge if it can be clearly identified. In this free online session, we explore what we believe to be the five main fundraising pitfalls and the tested solutions to address them. Through an interactive session and discussion with fellow participants, you will learn tips for how to tackle these pitfalls within your organization to unlock the full potential of your fundraising strategy.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A 90-minute FREE online coaching session;
- An overview of key fundraising principles;
- Both a theoretical and a practical overview of the five most common fundraising pitfalls;
- Discussion of tested solutions to overcome the pitfalls;
- A small group – we will limit the group size to a maximum of 10 participants;
- A welcoming, interactive atmosphere that fosters freedom of expression and collaboration.
WHAT TO BRING TO MAKE THE MOST OF THIS COACHING
- Your reflections and hypotheses on the obstacles you are facing and the solutions you have developed;
- Your eagerness to improve your fundraising strategy.
Create something positive out of this period of time
You are probably working from home due to the coronavirus pandemic – so are we. Let’s try to make something positive out of this.
Our fundraising knowledge is based on our experience working for almost 100 organizations in over 25 countries and training over 500 individuals.
Together with you we will use this moment to reflect on our fundraising results of the past and look forward to the future.
The session will be held via Skype.
Register soon – as there is limited “seating” available to keep the discussion productive for all.
No (hidden) costs!
* A maximum of two participants per organization.
Dates to be announced soon!
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
Terms and Conditions