Did you know that the third largest private charity donor in the world is Dutch? Indeed, according to the World Charity Index 2014, Novamedia/Postcode Lotteries is the world’s biggest institutional donor after Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Welcome Trust.
Over the years, the Netherlands has become the preferred location for numerous international organizations when establishing a European office. Indeed, with a €5.7 billion giving market, the country offers plenty of opportunity.
In this training, we will guide you through some of the best fundraising options for international entities in the Netherlands. We will share our first-hand knowledge and experiences in finding and seizing opportunities to diversify your funding sources.
YOU WILL LEARN
- To navigate the Dutch foundations landscape – including donors such as the Postcode Lottery, IKEA Foundation and Porticus.
- How to find opportunities within the Dutch Government, including the funding frameworks that will be launched in the fall of 2019 in a range of one billion USD.
- The types of funding available for different countries, regions, and themes.
- The factors to take into account when considering opening an office in the Netherlands.
- The first steps in developing a solid Dutch fundraising strategy.
- Helpful tips to build and maintain successful donor relationships from a distance.
Book a SPECIALIZED in-company training
Do you want your team to acquire new knowledge and skills? We can facilitate all of our trainings normally advertised for the public as in-company trainings specific to your organization needs.
You can contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers.
or join the next course!
One-day workshop, from 10.00am to 4.00pm
Introductory level training aimed at fundraising/NGO professionals from outside the Netherlands. No specific prior education is required.
€ 495 p.p., training material and lunch included.
To all our training and coaching services, our Training Terms and Conditions apply.
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
Terms and Conditions