Did you know that the third largest private charity donor in the world is Dutch?
Indeed, according to the World Charity Index 2014, the Nationale Postcode Loterij is the world’s biggest institutional donor after Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Wellcome Trust.
Over the years, the Netherlands has become the preferred location for numerous international organizations when establishing a European office. Indeed, with a €5.7 billion giving market, the country offers plenty of opportunity.
In this training, we will guide you through some of the best fundraising options for international entities in the Netherlands. We will share our first-hand knowledge and experiences in finding and seizing opportunities to diversify your funding sources.
- To navigate the Dutch foundations landscape – including donors such as the Postcode Lottery, IKEA Foundation and Porticus.
- How to find opportunities within the Dutch Government, including the funding frameworks that will be launched in the fall of 2019 in a range of one billion USD.
- The types of funding available for different countries, regions, and themes.
- The factors to take into account when considering opening an office in the Netherlands.
- The first steps in developing a solid Dutch fundraising strategy.
- Helpful tips to build and maintain successful donor relationships from a distance.
- One-day workshop from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Introductory level training aimed at fundraising/NGO professionals from outside the Netherlands. No specific prior education is required.
- € 495 p.p., lunch, drinks and training material included
- Pre-enroll now and we will get in touch about suitable training dates!
Contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers!
institutional fundraising starter kit
Train yourself and your local staff with our easy-to-use and comprehensive Institutional Fundraising Starter Kit!
IN NEED FOR MORE?
stay up to date
We have at heart to be a resource to you. According to your preference, we will share insights, trainings, networking events and career opportunities that might be of interest for both entry and seasoned professionals.