Did you know that the United States has a $410 billion giving market? This number is not only stunning, but it is also constantly growing by $10 billion each year.
There are plenty of funding opportunity to be explored across the Atlantic. In this training, we will guide you through some of the best fundraising options for international entities in the USA. We will not only explore how to find opportunities there, but also how to seize those opportunities. We have first-hand experience in the matter and will be happy to share it with you.
What you will learn
- How to navigate the US foundations landscape.
- What is the amount a funding available and which kind has gone to you country or topic.
- Whether you need an office or staff member in the USA.
- What means 501(c)3 and whether you need it.
- Which are the alternatives to a 501(c)3.
- How to develop a solid strategy to help you find entry points and opportunities.
- What are the keys to building and maintaining relations on a distance that result in funding.
- One-day training from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Introductory level training aimed at fundraising/NGO professionals from outside the USA. No specific prior education is required.
- € 495 p.p., lunch, drinks and training material included
- Pre-enroll now and we will get in touch about suitable training dates!
Looking for customized capacity development?
Contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers!
institutional fundraising starter kit
Train yourself and your local staff with our easy-to-use and comprehensive Institutional Fundraising Starter Kit!
IN NEED FOR MORE?
stay up to date
We have at heart to be a resource to you. According to your preference, we will share insights, trainings, networking events and career opportunities that might be of interest for both entry and seasoned professionals.
+31 (0)6 30 69 45 95
Eursinge 8, 7935AB Eursinge (de Wolden), The Netherlands