Did you know that the United States has a $410 billion giving market? This number is not only stunning, but it is also constantly growing by $10 billion each year.
There are plenty of funding opportunity to be explored across the Atlantic. In this training, we will guide you through some of the best fundraising options for international entities in the USA. We will not only explore how to find opportunities there, but also how to seize those opportunities. We have first-hand experience in the matter and will be happy to share it with you.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to navigate the US foundations landscape.
- What is the amount a funding available and which kind has gone to you country or topic.
- Whether you need an office or staff member in the USA.
- What means 501(c)3 and whether you need it.
- Which are the alternatives to a 501(c)3.
- How to develop a solid strategy to help you find entry points and opportunities.
- What are the keys to building and maintaining relations on a distance that result in funding.
Book a SPECIALIZED in-company training
Do you want your team to acquire new knowledge and skills? We can facilitate all of our trainings normally advertised for the public as in-company trainings specific to your organization needs.
You can contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers.
or join the next course!
One-day training from 10.00am to 5.00pm
€ 495 p.p., lunch, drinks and training material included
Krugerlaan 20A, Gouda, The Netherlands
Pre-enroll now and we will get in touch about suitable training dates!
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
2805 JC Gouda