Did you know that the United States has a $410 billion giving market? This number is not only stunning, but it is also constantly growing by $10 billion each year.
There are plenty of funding opportunities to be explored across the Atlantic. In this training, we will guide through the ins and outs of fundraising in the USA. We will not only explore how to find opportunities there, but also how to seize those opportunities. We have first-hand experience in the matter and will be happy to share it with you.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to navigate the US foundations landscape.
- What is the amount a funding available and which kind has gone to you country or topic.
- Whether you need an office or staff member in the USA.
- What means 501(c)3 and whether you need it.
- Which are the alternatives to a 501(c)3.
- How to develop a solid strategy to help you find entry points and opportunities.
- What are the keys to building and maintaining relations on a distance that result in funding.
Book a tailor-made in-company training
Do you want your team to acquire new knowledge and skills? All our training can be given at your office as an in-company training.
You can contact us for more information, tailor-made options, and our special offers.
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
2805 JC Gouda