In times when ever more donors seem to steer on impact, are you ready to raise more funds by showing your impact? Do you have what it takes to reach your impact goals in the most cost-effective way?
In this training, we explore the impact trend in the donor market in order to help you understand which donors are actually increasing their focus on impact and why. We guide you through their requirements and teach you how to become impact-driven. We will cover every step that will help you boost your fundraising by increasing your impact: from defining impact, to measuring, showing and increasing it.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What the current impact-related trends in the donor environment are.
- Which donors are focusing on impact, why and how.
- What the difference is between efficiency, effectiveness and cost-effectiveness.
- How achieving impact differs from maximizing impact.
- Key practices to define, measure, show and increase your impact.
- How to use this information to boost your fundraising by increasing your impact.
Book a specialized in-company training
Do you want your team to acquire new knowledge and skills? We can facilitate all of our trainings normally advertised for the public as in-company trainings specific to your organization needs.
You can contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers.
Or Join the Next Course!
One-day training from 10.00am to 5.00pm
Introductory level training aimed at fundraising/NGO professionals. No specific prior education is required
€ 495 p.p., lunch, drinks and training material included
Gouda, The Netherlands
Pre-enroll now and we will get in touch about suitable training dates!
To all our training and coaching services, our Training Terms and Conditions apply.
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
Terms and Conditions