In times when ever more donors seem to steer on impact, are you ready to raise more funds by showing your impact? Do you have what it takes to reach your impact goals in the most cost-effective way?
In this training, we explore the impact trend in the donor market in order to help you understand which donors are actually increasing their focus on impact and why. We guide you through their requirements and teach you how to become impact-driven. We will cover every step that will help you boost your fundraising by increasing your impact: from defining impact, to measuring, showing and increasing it.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What the current impact-related trends in the donor environment are.
- Which donors are focusing on impact, why and how.
- What the difference is between efficiency, effectiveness and cost-effectiveness.
- How achieving impact differs from maximizing impact.
- Key practices to define, measure, show and increase your impact.
- How to use this information to boost your fundraising by increasing your impact.
Book a tailor-made in-company training
Do you want your team to acquire new knowledge and skills? All our training can be given at your office as an in-company training.
You can contact us for more information, tailor-made options, and our special offers.
or join the next course!
June 28, from 10.00am to 5.00pm
€ 495,- p.p., lunch, drinks and training material included
Krugerlaan 20A, Gouda, The Netherlands
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
2805 JC Gouda