Love them or hate them, Logical Frameworks are still required by many donors as part of funding applications. In this training, we deep-dive into the what, how and why of Logical Frameworks and help you develop this skill that is key to improve your proposals.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What a Logical Framework is and why it is relevant for non-profit organizations.
- Which are the key components of a Logical Framework.
- How to review and evaluate the logic model that will be used to assess projects and programs.
- What are the pitfalls of a Logical Framework.
- How donors such as BUZA, DFID and the EU use Logical Frameworks and how they differ.
Book a SPECIALIZED in-company training
Do you want your team to acquire new knowledge and skills? We can facilitate all of our trainings normally advertised for the public as in-company trainings specific to your organization needs.
You can contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers.
Or Join the Next Course!
One-day training from 10.00am to 5.00pm
€ 495 p.p., lunch, drinks and training material included
Introductory level training aimed at fundraising/NGO professionals. No specific prior education is required.
Gouda, The Netherlands
Pre-enroll now and we will get in touch about suitable training dates!
To all our training and coaching services, our Training Terms and Conditions apply.
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
Terms and Conditions