Love them or hate them, Logical Frameworks are still required by many donors as part of funding applications. In this training, we deep-dive into the what, how and why of Logical Frameworks and help you develop this skill that is key to improve your proposals.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What a Logical Framework is and why it is relevant for non-profit organizations.
- Which are the key components of a Logical Framework.
- How to review and evaluate the logic model that will be used to assess projects and programs.
- What are the pitfalls of a Logical Framework.
- How donors such as BUZA, DFID and the EU use Logical Frameworks and how they differ.
Book a SPECIALIZED in-company training
Do you want your team to acquire new knowledge and skills? We can facilitate all of our trainings normally advertised for the public as in-company trainings specific to your organization needs.
You can contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers.
or join the next course!
One-day training from 10.00am to 5.00pm
€ 495 p.p., lunch, drinks and training material included
Gouda, The Netherlands
Pre-enroll now and we will get in touch about suitable training dates!
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
Terms and Conditions