Have you ever wondered how to enhance your negotiation skills as a fundraiser or program manager in order to get better results? Then this workshop is the right one for you!
Whether it is with colleagues, supervisors and board members, with consultants and external partners, with institutional donors and individual philanthropists, or even with yourself, you are constantly negotiating. Negotiation is a key skill to develop in order to better navigate and manage different interests, challenging relationships and complex processes.
In this 2-day training for nonprofits, we will teach you practical negotiation tools and insights based on the Harvard negotiation principles, through interactive exercises and discussion.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Recognize different styles to conflict, including your own.
- Plan and prepare for negotiations.
- Clarify interests and alternatives, both for yourself and your counterpart.
- Structure negotiations and take control of the process.
- Recognize and deal with tricks.
- Respond to challenges arising from pressure, emotions or issues of process.
- Verify whether an emerging agreement is a good deal.
Book a specialized in-company training
Do you want your team to acquire new knowledge and skills? We can facilitate all of our trainings normally advertised for the public as in-company trainings specific to your organization needs.
You can contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers.
or join the next course!
Two-day training from 10.00am to 5.00pm
€ 1,125 p.p., pre-training negotiation assessment, training material, lunch and drinks included
Gouda, The Netherlands
Pre-enroll now and we will get in touch about suitable training dates!
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
Terms and Conditions