Writing a funding application is expensive. How can your decision-making process improve your Return on Investment?
You see an opportunity to get funding. The donor needs a proposal to make a decision. And a process then starts to develop a winning proposal.
This process is costly. You need to win as many proposals as possible. That means you should be selective and committed in what proposals you will submit.
In this free online session, we will give you tips and tricks to make this process a meaningful one. Based on our professional experience working with over 100 larger and smaller nonprofits, we have developed an easy-to-implement tool that will smoothen the decision making process, resulting in more winning proposals!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS WEBINAR
- A 45-minute FREE online session.
- An overview of key elements that should influence the GO / NO-GO decisions.
- A workflow that will make the decision-making process transparent and predictable.
- A FREE tool to make you decide on what funding opportunities are indeed good opportunities.
- A webinar by two senior consultants.
- A welcoming, interactive atmosphere that fosters freedom of expression and collaboration.
A new Insights Series from HVFC
You are probably working from home due to the coronavirus pandemic – so are we. Let’s try to make something positive out of this, with a new webinar series from HVFC!
Our fundraising knowledge is based on our experience working for almost 100 organizations in over 25 countries and training over 500 individuals. Together with you we will use this moment to reflect on our fundraising results of the past and look forward to the future.
May 12, 4pm CEST
Register soon – as there is limited “seating” available.
No (hidden) costs!
A maximum of two participants per organization.
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
Terms and Conditions