In this webinar, our founder and senior consultant, Han will address all the questions you may have about fundraising!
Do you have any queries, comments, or observations on the world of fundraising? Would you like to share them with us so that we can have a productive discussion about fundraising issues and challenges?
You can ask Han about any topics, from strategy development, proposal writing, to donor relationship and decision making. Feel free to reach out to us through any of our communication channels (emails or social media) so that our team can prepare!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS WEBINAR
- A 45-minute FREE online Q&A session.
- Questions that have been brought in by you and others will be discussed between our founder Han and one of our other consultants.
- Even if you do not have questions yourself, it is fun to participate and learn from others!
- A small group environment.
- A welcoming, interactive atmosphere that fosters freedom of expression and collaboration.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Send us your questions in advance to email@example.com.
- All questions will be anonymized. It is all about learning and sharing!
- In case you have follow-up questions, you can ask them directly in the session.
- Time is limited, so we cannot promise to discuss all questions. If we cannot discuss your question, we will try to discuss it in the next Q&A session.
- The session will be recorded and posted on our YouTube channel, so you can always watch the session again.
A new Insights Series from HVFC
You are probably working from home due to the coronavirus pandemic – so are we. Let’s try to make something positive out of this, with a new webinar series from HVFC!
Our fundraising knowledge is based on our experience working for almost 100 organizations in over 25 countries and training over 500 individuals. Together with you we will use this moment to reflect on our fundraising results of the past and look forward to the future.
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
Terms and Conditions