In this webinar, we explain how your fundraising strategy can become a helpful tool to boost your results, rather than a necessary evil!
We believe that there is a difference between just a fundraising strategy and a sustainable fundraising strategy. The latter will enable you to gain and remain in control of your fundraising results. Having a suitable, solid and practical strategy is key to the outcomes of your fundraising efforts.
In this free online session, we explore what we believe to be the main ingredients for raising funds in a sustainable way.
We will use practical examples and tools that will help you improve your approach, manage your fundraising projects and measure your results better.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS WEBINAR
- A 45-minute FREE online webinar session.
- A webinar by two senior consultants, bringing in experience of over 100 NGOs in over 25 countries.
- The key ingredients to develop a sustainable fundraising strategy.
- Possibility to clarify and ask questions.
- A welcoming and interactive atmosphere that fosters freedom of expression and collaboration.
- A free handbook for all participants!
- Limited seating is available – register soon to reserve your seats!
A new Insights Series from HVFC
You are probably working from home due to the coronavirus pandemic – so are we. Let’s try to make something positive out of this, with a new webinar series from HVFC!
Our fundraising knowledge is based on our experience working for almost 100 organizations in over 25 countries and training over 500 individuals. Together with you we will use this moment to reflect on our fundraising results of the past and look forward to the future.
April 14, 4pm CET [FULL]
April 16, 4pm CET
Register soon – as there is limited “seating” available.
No (hidden) costs!
A maximum of two participants per organization.
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
Terms and Conditions