Nonprofits engage in negotiations with donors and partners several times a day, especially in times of crisis like the current COVID-19 pandemic. So how can nonprofits get the best outcomes?
You need to negotiate with your partners and donors on funding, reporting, implementation, etc. And sometimes you need to re-negotiate, especially when a pandemic is affecting every facet of your work.
What does negotiation mean for NGOs? How can NGOs negotiate with their stakeholders in the best way possible? What lessons can we learn from others and how can they be best implemented by you?
This seminar aims to address these questions, based on the Harvard Principles on Negotiation and many years of negotiating experience of our guest speaker, Stefan Szepesi, in the Middle East, the USA and Europe. We will give you tips and tricks to negotiate what might have been non-negotiable before.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS WEBINAR
- A 45-minute FREE online session.
- An overview of key elements on negotiation.
- Practical cases to see how negotiation can work in practice.
- A webinar by two experienced professionals in negotiation: Stefan Szepesi (founder of Negotiation and Public Service and associate partner at RoutsLaeven) and Han Valk (founder of HVFC).
- A welcoming, interactive atmosphere that fosters expression and collaboration.
Founder - Negotiation and Public Service | Associate Partner - RoutsLaeven
A new Insights Series from HVFC
You are probably working from home due to the coronavirus pandemic – so are we. Let’s try to make something positive out of this, with a new webinar series from HVFC!
Our fundraising knowledge is based on our experience working for almost 100 organizations in over 25 countries and training over 500 individuals. Together with you we will use this moment to reflect on our fundraising results of the past and look forward to the future.
STEP UP YOUR
Receive regular updates, insights and opportunities on the Dutch and US fundraising market.
NGO & Fundraising Opportunities
Terms and Conditions